Follow us by RSSCareers
You are innovative in your work, proactive in your advice and demonstrate enthusiasm for your assignments? At Systematix, we don’t see consulting as moving from project to project, contract to contract. More than a job, consulting is our life’s work.
Our consultants thrive on tacking challenges, solving problems and seizing business opportunities. We take great care to cultivate deep and lasting relationships built on the premise that continued success for all is the end game.Consequently, we understand the vital importance of matching clients and consultants effectively together. And having done so since 1975 says we’re pretty good at it.
Systematix is currently looking for a SECRET Cleared, uPerform Consultant to review, assess, coordinate and plan SAP training material and to provide ongoing advice, coordination and support to the uPerform Component of the Framework for Integrated Resource Management System (FIRMS).
The activities that will be undertaken are, but not limited to:
- Deliver courses and workshops in both official languages (French and English);
- Ensure the development of documentation in both English and French;
- Develop project plans/tracking spreadsheets for creating training in both English and French;
- Develop training courses, knowledge transfer material and other material such as user guides, best practices, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), etc;
- Perform target audience assessments as required;
- Consult with FIRMS and other stakeholders with the development and delivery of training, as required;
- Create and maintain training documentation (including Simulations) using uPerform and other documentation tools such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Articulate Storyline, Snag-it and Microsoft Visio;
- Perform Quality Assurance (editorial reviews and testing of procedures)
- Deliver uPerform knowledge transfer sessions to FIRMS team members as required;
- Performing and delivering uPerform upgrades and configuration changes;
- Administer the Ancile uPerform system including glossary management, author template management, publishing, quality control and various other aspects related to its system administration.
- Ensure existing documentation is updated to reflect new system changes for both SAP and uPerform;
- Ensure adherence to FIRMS SAP training standards and templates in the creation of training material;
- Provide uPerform authoring and uPerform administration support as required.
- Providing support on various projects that impact training material.
- Provide advice and assistance regarding the planning, development and delivery of in-class, virtual class and eLearning based training;
- Assist with the preparation of the training environment and data seeding activities for training exercises, as required;
- Provide on-the-job training and one-on-one coaching both onsite and remotely via software provided by Health Canada such as MS Teams, Cisco WebEx, etc.;
- Assist and support FIRMS with the development of training materials, as required;
- Assist, guide and support the FIRMS Training Team with the development of end-user SAP training, the preparation and review of end-user SAP course material and with delivering end user training, in both official languages (French and English), as required;
Mandatory Experience needed:
- Hold a valid SECRET CLEARANCE with Government of Canada
- 8 years of experience in the last 10 years as a uPerform Consultant
- Hold a Degree/Diploma in Information Management (IM/IT), Business, Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Management Information Systems
Apply for this job