Follow us by RSSCareers
You are innovative in your work, proactive in your advice and demonstrate enthusiasm for your assignments? At Systematix, we don’t see consulting as moving from project to project, contract to contract. More than a job, consulting is our life’s work.
Our consultants thrive on tacking challenges, solving problems and seizing business opportunities. We take great care to cultivate deep and lasting relationships built on the premise that continued success for all is the end game.Consequently, we understand the vital importance of matching clients and consultants effectively together. And having done so since 1975 says we’re pretty good at it.
Systematix is currently looking for a SECRET Cleared, Business Analyst (UX Specialist) to assist with User interface diagrams, wireframes and prototypes to illustrate the layout, flow and organization of websites and web- or mobile-enabled applications.
The activities that will be undertaken are, but not limited to:
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with users to solicit user requirements.
- Develop and document statements of requirements for considered alternatives with a focus on delivering the best end-user experience.
- Perform business analyses of functional requirements to identify information, procedures, and decision flows.
- Evaluate existing procedures and methods, identify and document items that impact user experience such as database content, structure, application subsystems.
- Provide requirements and recommendations in support of solution delivery focused on user experiences.
- Establish usability test criteria with clients.
- Support and use the selected departmental methodologies.
- Ensure that all custom application front-end interfaces meet the GC Standards on Web Accessibility, Web interoperability, Web Usability; reflect the Canada.ca Content style guide and Canada.ca information architecture specs; conform to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 level AA guidelines; and specifications documentation.
Mandatory Experience needed:
- Hold a valid SECRET CLEARANCE with Government of Canada
- Minimum of 10 years experience performing Business Analyst activities and also including:
- Conducting UX focused research
- Wireframing and User Interface (UI) prototyping
- Developing of UX visualizations such as personas, journey-maps, empathy maps, etc.
- Minimum 5 years developing materials in Microsoft Office (such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint) for the purpose of communicating with clients and senior management
- 7+ years designing and creating at least 3 of the following:
- User stories
- Interactive prototypes
- 5+ projects in the last 5 years planning and conducting user testing, surveys and evaluations
- 3+ projects in the last 5 years with the CANADIAN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ensuring that a software application’s user interface followed all the following guidelines:
- Official Languages
- Common Look and Feel
- Degree/Diploma from a Canadian recognized post-secondary institution such as a University or College in a field directly related to writing, journalism, technical writing, creative writing, communications or public relations.
Apply for this job