Follow us by RSSCareers
You are innovative in your work, proactive in your advice and demonstrate enthusiasm for your assignments? At Systematix, we don’t see consulting as moving from project to project, contract to contract. More than a job, consulting is our life’s work.
Our consultants thrive on tacking challenges, solving problems and seizing business opportunities. We take great care to cultivate deep and lasting relationships built on the premise that continued success for all is the end game.Consequently, we understand the vital importance of matching clients and consultants effectively together. And having done so since 1975 says we’re pretty good at it.
Systematix is currently looking for Senior Business Analyst to be responsible for documenting requirements, requests or issues, and coordinating with the technical team and the Human Resources Information Management System (HRIMS) Integrator regarding problem resolution or options analysis. They will take an active part in the testing of the chosen options and monitor
the deployment into the production environment.
The activities that will be undertaken are, but not limited to:
- Involve, execute and provide support for all Project Testing cycles as per testing strategy by working with the HRIMS Project Integrator, Project Team and Users to ensure successful implementation in activities such as execution of unit testing, writing and execution of end to end testing, etc.
- Research and propose options and resolutions to issues or enhancements. Document and present outcomes to clients. Escalate issues / opportunities to streamline a more efficient use of the tool.
- Participate and provide functional input into project based activities
- Provide estimates based on requirements (also required on a ticket by ticket basis)
- Provide input into project activities/plans
- Report on activities to the HRIMS Business Analyst Lead and HRIMS Project Manager.
- Work collaboratively with Subject Matter Experts, IT and the HRIMS Project Integrator.
- Collaborate with the Business Process Team to provide new People and Culture process and workflow
- Collaborate with the Data Migration Team to provide HR data conversion requirements.
- Collaborate with the Security Team to provide HRIMS User Profile requirements.
- Support Change Management and Communications activities as required.
- Provide assistance, guidance and training to HRIMS Team Members and Users as needed.
- Participate and provide feedback in Lessons Learned sessions.
- For the duration of implementation, respond to requests by the internal stakeholders for enhancements,
maintenance and break-fix activities.
- Keep abreast of new and upcoming functionality within the supported applications.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum five (5) years of related work experience in up to 3 full cycle implementations of Workday HR
- Knowledge of Time Tracking and Employee Leave Management is mandatory.
- Proven capability in documenting and executing testing scenarios is mandatory
- Proven capability, in the documentation, analysis, research and design of solutions.
- Extensive experience, 5+ years, in a customer-facing role.
- Must be fluent in English and French to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, to and/or for all
audiences, clients, internal and Project Integrator staff as well as Management.
- Familiar with change management and incident management methodologies and tools (ITSM, ITIL, JIRA).
- Certified Business Analyst Certification, training and knowledge of Agile practices for specification and testing are an asset.
Only Qualified candidates will be contacted
Apply for this job