Follow us by RSSCareers
You are innovative in your work, proactive in your advice and demonstrate enthusiasm for your assignments? At Systematix, we don’t see consulting as moving from project to project, contract to contract. More than a job, consulting is our life’s work.
Our consultants thrive on tacking challenges, solving problems and seizing business opportunities. We take great care to cultivate deep and lasting relationships built on the premise that continued success for all is the end game.Consequently, we understand the vital importance of matching clients and consultants effectively together. And having done so since 1975 says we’re pretty good at it.
Are you a Sales Executive who has overachieved from your targets for 5+ years?
Have sold ERP professional services in the public sector? (including SAP ideally)
Have great attention to detail and are a go-getting people person?
Read on and apply!
Founded in 1975 and wholly Canadian, Systematix delivers advanced expertise in IM/IT across Canada with services that span the entire business life cycle. With a focus on key technologies such as SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle and Microsoft, Systematix Ottawa is a leader in ERP services centred on the vital applications being used by Canadian Government departments and agencies to enable their mandate. For more than 30 years now our teams have helped build and optimize government-wide systems and back-office functions, most recently providing vital expertise for GC-wide shared systems such as My GCHR (human resources) and GCFM (financial management).
The primary role of the Systematix Senior Sales Executive is developing and maintaining the successful relationships that form the essential core of our business. Focused on ERP consulting services, the Senior Sales Executive is responsible for market development and account management including find opportunities, selling and closing new business to existing and net-new customers in the Canadian public sector. The role also requires orchestrating the connection between our consultants and clients to enable cohesive project teams that deliver the right expertise at the right time.
SCOPE AND EXPECTATIONS
- Find, advance and close sales opportunities then maximize the contracts to overachieve sales objectives.
- Actively understand each Client’s technology landscape and strategic objectives in order to position Systematix and our affiliated consultants as an invaluable source of trusted expertise.
- Collaborate in a high achieving team to provide our clients and consultants with a superior service experience.
- 10+ years of experience selling complex IM/IT solutions, preferably to the Public Sector
- Proven track record in professional services sales, preferably in ERP and ideally including SAP
- Experience in enterprise-level account management with leadership of virtual teams
- Demonstrated success in differentiating services solutions in a dynamic, consultative and competitive market.
COMPETENCIES AND EDUCATION
- Key skills: Orchestrating, cultivating, communicating, controlling, solving.
- Key traits: Constructive, exacting, compassionate, flexible, driven.
- Language: Fluent English and French an asset
- Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Security Clearance: Eligible or Currently Obtained
Apply for this job