Follow us by RSSCareers
You are innovative in your work, proactive in your advice and demonstrate enthusiasm for your assignments? At Systematix, we don’t see consulting as moving from project to project, contract to contract. More than a job, consulting is our life’s work.
Our consultants thrive on tacking challenges, solving problems and seizing business opportunities. We take great care to cultivate deep and lasting relationships built on the premise that continued success for all is the end game.Consequently, we understand the vital importance of matching clients and consultants effectively together. And having done so since 1975 says we’re pretty good at it.
Systematix Ottawa is looking for a SAP Technical Architect for contract position in the Ottawa area. The main responsibility of the consultant will be to review existing architecture and develop a roadmap for the consolidation of applications into an SAP S/4HANA platform. This role will also require the design and development of architecture for a S/4HANA financial, administrative, and reporting system.
The activities that will be undertaken are, but not limited to:
- Develop, maintain and update documentation of technical requirements, specifications and design documents;
- Provide input to project scope, estimates of effort and duration;
- Translate functional and business requirements into technical requirements;
- Develop technical standards for the technical framework;
- Maintenance and support of SAP data and code bases;
- Design and implement SAP Solutions from within Solution Manager;
- Integrate and test SAP Solution Manager solutions;
- Develop SAP technical architectures:
- Cloud, on-premise or hybrid infrastructure.
- Road map for the consolidation of applications into an SAP platform;
- Risk mitigation measures for programs within the SAP landscape;
- Manage or execute specific project deliverable and scope to ensure project schedules & timelines are respected;
- Articulate proposed solutions in technology terms and demonstrate solution effectiveness in meeting technology needs;
- Ensure systems integration across suite of core application platforms;
- Plans, manages and performs the activities related to detailed analysis and design of IT solutions;
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities that are enabled by SAP functionality and related bolt-on applications;
- Understand the functionality of other SAP modules and their integration points with SAP;
- Own and develop activity profiles and scripts, standard operating procedures and related documentation;
- Submit progress or status reports.
- Currently hold a valid Canadian Secret Clearance
- Previous experience reviewing SAP Environments and moving them to S/4HANA
- Minimum 10 years experience as SAP Technical Architect performing design, infrastructure assessments, fit-gap assessments, and system integration
- Minimum 3 years experience perfomring SAP Architecture Reviews on Strategic projects defined as a systematic process of envisioning a desired future, and translating long term goals into broadly defined goals or objectives and a sequence of steps to achieve them
- Minimum 5+ years experience implementing SAP SolMan
- Minimum 3+ years designing and implementing single sign-on (SSO) authentication frameworks
- Minimum 3+ years experience in designing and implmenting SAP client tools in shared server environments such as virtual desktop infrastructures (VDI)
- Experience working with SAP S4/HANA, Cloud Platform, Analytics Cloud and IaaS Infrastructure (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Worked on a minimum of 3 full SAP implementation projects
- Must hold a valid SAP Certified Technology Associate HANA certification
Candidates will only be contacted if the above criteria is met.
Apply for this job