Follow us by RSSCareers
You are innovative in your work, proactive in your advice and demonstrate enthusiasm for your assignments? At Systematix, we don’t see consulting as moving from project to project, contract to contract. More than a job, consulting is our life’s work.
Our consultants thrive on tacking challenges, solving problems and seizing business opportunities. We take great care to cultivate deep and lasting relationships built on the premise that continued success for all is the end game.Consequently, we understand the vital importance of matching clients and consultants effectively together. And having done so since 1975 says we’re pretty good at it.
Systematix is currently looking for a Programmer Analyst (.NET Developement) to create, configure, and modify applications using Office 365 tools and software. All work will be done remotely.
The activities that will be undertaken are, but not limited to:
- Gather and analyze data for the conduct of studies to establish the technical and economic feasibility of proposed computer systems, and for the development of functional and system design specifications;
- Meet with clients to establish their expectations and needs;
- Design thinking where user experience and accessibility come first;
- Create, configure and modify applications using Office 365 tools and software (e.g. PowerApps, Teams, Office Add-ins, SharePoint Framework, SharePoint Add-ins);
- Verify accuracy and completeness of programs by preparing sample data, and testing them by means of system acceptance test runs made by operating personnel.
Mandatory Experience needed:
- Hold Valid SECRET CLEARANCE with Government of Canada
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Programmer / Analyst integrating Microsoft Office applications
- Minimum of 2 years experience developing applications in Microsoft PowerApps & SharePoint Online in a Microsoft Office 365 environment
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a Canadian Federal Government Organization or Agency environment
- At least 2 projects designing, developing and implementing applications in an Office 365 environment
Only Qualified candidates will be contacted
Apply for this job