Market globalization and the implementation of management information systems are forcing organizations to develop focused business strategies to improve their performance.
The real challenges raised by Transformation Management prompt us to develop a clear vision and to gather all the aspects of the evolution of organizations into a single practice.
We have hired experienced consultants gifted in proven Value Management, Governance, Security, Compliance, Organizational Transformation and Business Process best practices.
We have acquired a change management methodology that is the result of our experienced consultants’ work in development and the use of methodology frameworks. This approach has been acknowledged by a world class software publisher. It has proven efficient at covering the strategic, tactical and operational levels of an organization.
Every engagement we complete helps advance all our methodological frameworks, as part of a continuous improvement process.
A major differentiator for our people is their PASSION for making every engagement they take on a qualified success. They listen closely, exercise true empathy and ensure that the client’s internal managers take their rightful place in the organization.
Experience has actually shown that internal people are in the best position to define organizational strategies and ensure every transformation is a success, and our consultants diligently guide them as they do so.Our areas of focus
- Properly understand your expectations and your needs.
- Align decisions with your business strategies.
- Prioritize your investments by measuring their real worth for your business.
- Reduce development costs and times to a strict minimum.
- A multidisciplinary project team of experienced consultants with all the knowledge and experience needed to optimize the expected results.
- A rigorous, proven methodology framework for assessing the intrinsic value of decisions to be made while demonstrating the relevant arguments used to set priorities.
We have developed a proven three phases approach:
- Strategic orientation to direct the mandate
- Tactical security assessment in order to correctly diagnose the current situation
- Establishment of developed mitigation plans in order to optimize the situation and comply with requirements.
- Senior management buy-in
- Awareness of all players
- The organization, its transformation, its adjustments
- Communications strategy and plans
- Risk management
- Impact analysis and solution management
- Process customization
- Solution configuration
- Skill building and training.