Follow us by RSSCareers
You are innovative in your work, proactive in your advice and demonstrate enthusiasm for your assignments? At Systematix, we don’t see consulting as moving from project to project, contract to contract. More than a job, consulting is our life’s work.
Our consultants thrive on tacking challenges, solving problems and seizing business opportunities. We take great care to cultivate deep and lasting relationships built on the premise that continued success for all is the end game.Consequently, we understand the vital importance of matching clients and consultants effectively together. And having done so since 1975 says we’re pretty good at it.
Systematix is looking for a Senior Business Analyst – HR experience. The ideal candidate possesses the following skillset and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience (involvement in project work is essential).
- In depth knowledge of systems development and project life cycle methodologies including 2 years implementation experience with at least one project. completed from start to finish (Agile (Scrum, Sprint), SDLC).
- Knowledge of Saas, Cloud-based, configurable Human Resources and Payroll systems is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Time and Employee Leave Management is mandatory.
- Extensive experience, 5+ years, in a customer-facing role.
- Fluent in English and French
- Familiar with change management and incident management methodologies and tools (ITSM, ITIL, JIRA).
- Certified Business Analyst
- Certification, training and knowledge of Agile practices for requirements, specifications and testing (asset).
- Collect, document, update and review business requirements and scenarios into functional design documentation. Ensure proper review and acceptance by stakeholders
- Create/Update functional documentation, such as functional specifications.
- Research and propose options and resolutions to issues or enhancements. Document and present outcomes to clients. Escalate issues / opportunities to streamline a more efficient use of the tool.
- Participate and provide functional input into project-based activities.
- Provide estimates based on requirements (also required on a ticket by ticket basis)
- Provide input into project activities/plans
- Work collaboratively with Subject Matter Experts, IT and the HRIMS Project Integrator.
- Collaborate with the Business Process Team to provide new People and Culture process and workflow input.
- Collaborate with the Data Migration Team to provide HR data conversion requirements.
- Collaborate with the Security Team to provide HRIMS User Profile requirements.
- Involve, execute and provide support for all Project Testing cycles as per testing strategy by working with the HRIMS Project Integrator, Project Team and Users to ensure successful implementation.
- Support Change Management and Communications activities as required.
- Provide assistance, guidance and training to HRIMS Team Members and Users as needed.
- Participate and provide feedback in Lessons Learned sessions.
- For the duration of implementation, respond to requests by the internal stakeholders for enhancements, maintenance and break-fix activities.
- Keep abreast of new and upcoming functionality within the supported applications.
If you are interested in consulting opportunities, Systematix could also offer you a permanent position. Contact us!
* Only selected candidates will be contacted. Thanks for your interest!
Apply for this job