Follow us by RSSCareers
You are innovative in your work, proactive in your advice and demonstrate enthusiasm for your assignments? At Systematix, we don’t see consulting as moving from project to project, contract to contract. More than a job, consulting is our life’s work.
Our consultants thrive on tacking challenges, solving problems and seizing business opportunities. We take great care to cultivate deep and lasting relationships built on the premise that continued success for all is the end game.Consequently, we understand the vital importance of matching clients and consultants effectively together. And having done so since 1975 says we’re pretty good at it.
Systematix (Montreal) is looking for a Project Manager. The ideal candidate possesses the following skillset and experience:
- Valid and open Canadian work permit or Canadian residents only.
- 5-10 years as a Project Manager, 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area,
- 10+ years of IT project management experience,
- Outstanding efficiency in managing and delivering against complex priorities,
- Demonstrated ability in delivering projects on-time and on-budget, that meet business objectives,
- Ability to adapt communications / nature of information to the right audience, from core team to executive level,
- Strong understanding of Scrum/Agile methodology and experience delivering BI solutions in an iterative approach,
- Experience managing Business Intelligence projects and understanding of typical architecture of BI solutions and related deliverables,
- PMP Certification,
- Experience with MS-Project,
- Intermediate to expert skill with MS Excel or MS PowerPoint,
- Strong leadership, negotiation, facilitation and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent communication of both written and spoken English and French.
- Responsible for coordination and completion of medium complexity projects,
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on several years of experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals,
- Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management,
- Leads and directs the work of others,
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected,
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
If you are interested in consulting opportunities, Systematix could also offer you a permanent position. Contact us!
* Only selected candidates will be contacted. Thanks for your interest!
Apply for this job