Follow us by RSSCareers
You are innovative in your work, proactive in your advice and demonstrate enthusiasm for your assignments? At Systematix, we don’t see consulting as moving from project to project, contract to contract. More than a job, consulting is our life’s work.
Our consultants thrive on tacking challenges, solving problems and seizing business opportunities. We take great care to cultivate deep and lasting relationships built on the premise that continued success for all is the end game.Consequently, we understand the vital importance of matching clients and consultants effectively together. And having done so since 1975 says we’re pretty good at it.
Systematix is looking for a Project Manager Intermediate for one of his clients in Montreal. The ideal candidate possesses the following skillset and experience:
- 5-10 years as a Project Manager
- 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Expertise in Mobile application projects (Native and/or Hybrid app)
- Delivered projects with offshore delivery centers
- Expertise on different delivery methodologies: Waterfall and Agile
- Ability to communicate with the project team and to executives for reporting purpose
- API (microservices, DataHub)
- Responsible for coordination and completion of medium complexity projects
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on several years of experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
If you are interested in consulting opportunities, Systematix could also offer you a permanent position. Contact us!
* Only selected candidates will be contacted. Thanks for your interest!
Apply for this job