Follow us by RSSCareers
You are innovative in your work, proactive in your advice and demonstrate enthusiasm for your assignments? At Systematix, we don’t see consulting as moving from project to project, contract to contract. More than a job, consulting is our life’s work.
Our consultants thrive on tacking challenges, solving problems and seizing business opportunities. We take great care to cultivate deep and lasting relationships built on the premise that continued success for all is the end game.Consequently, we understand the vital importance of matching clients and consultants effectively together. And having done so since 1975 says we’re pretty good at it.
Systematix (Montreal) is looking for a Expert Cloud Security - DevOPS. The ideal candidate possesses the following skillset and experience:
- Valid and open Canadian work permit or Canadian residents only.
- Proven experience in AWS and Industry best practices for cloud security development
- Experience with Cloud, AWS, Dev, DevOPS, Cyber, Phython, Teraforms
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in developing Cloud-based solutions for AWS, including IaaS, PaaS, and CaaS environments. building, implementing and coding templates, automation, scripts, and implementation of reference architecture
- Coding and experience with Terraform, Ansible, Phython and Golang
- Experience with GIT and Jenkins pipeline delivery in CI/CD
- Experience with security and risk control frameworks related to cloud, including CSA, CIS, NIST, PCI, etc.
- Knowledge of security controls and countermeasures (defense in depth) including practical experience implementing identity management, cyber-security and IT security processes / solutions in cloud environments
- Knowledge of application development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, DevOps) and the processes and practices used to secure them. SSDLC and Shift Left
- French and English bilingualism, spoken and written
- Build, implement and code Cloud security design best practices & solutions to help meet the client’s security requirements.
- Leverage cloud native security solutions to accelerate and mature the security of the AWS platform, enable business opportunities, while also understanding exposure to the risks of onboarding emerging technology capabilities.
- Provide effective and pragmatic cyber security guidance for major technology initiatives, to develop secure AWS Cloud services and enable the business to innovate securely
- Collaborate with Security Advisors, Cyber security and Cloud teams to identify cyber risks, and deliver appropriate reusable controls to mature the security posture of the AWS platform
- Act as a subject matter expert on evaluating, testing and implementing security solutions and technologies, aligned with the Cloud Security Platforms
- Define, develop and automate cloud security continuous compliance detective and protective controls as code,
- Help your team and cloud team in cyber operations with a customer centric mindset
If you are interested in consulting opportunities, Systematix could also offer you a permanent position. Contact us!
* Only selected candidates will be contacted. Thanks for your interest!
Apply for this job