Follow us by RSSCareers
You are innovative in your work, proactive in your advice and demonstrate enthusiasm for your assignments? At Systematix, we don’t see consulting as moving from project to project, contract to contract. More than a job, consulting is our life’s work.
Our consultants thrive on tacking challenges, solving problems and seizing business opportunities. We take great care to cultivate deep and lasting relationships built on the premise that continued success for all is the end game.Consequently, we understand the vital importance of matching clients and consultants effectively together. And having done so since 1975 says we’re pretty good at it.
We are looking for a dynamic, autonomous, and creative person to implement our digital communications strategies on all platforms, and for several offices across Canada. Are you looking for a humane and respectful company, where you will contribute significantly to its growth within a dynamic and committed team? If so, we are looking forward to meeting you! Systematix offers competitive and advantageous benefits, including the possibility of remote working. The chosen person can be teleworking.
General responsibilities :
The digital communications and marketing coordinator will:
- Be fluently bilingual;
- Create, plan, implement and measure activities related to digital communications, including the website, blog, and social media;
- Be recognized for working creatively and collaboratively with colleagues to implement the organization's digital communication and engagement strategy, for several corporate offices;
- Help increase our visibility in digital media;
- Excel in content creation;
- Contribute to various other marketing initiatives for the company.
Specific responsibilities :
- Participate in the development of communication, marketing and editorial strategies for each digital platform used by Systematix, including advertising and communication campaigns;
- Carry out research, planning, coordination, development, adaptation, creation, revision and publication of content (texts, photos, videos, gifs, “stories”, etc.) on social networks, and other digital platforms of the company, in French and English;
- Facilitate, monitor and daily manage social media platforms, including monitoring conversations and comments from Internet users;
- Ensure a competitive and technological watch on the web to better optimize their influence strategy;
- Launch, monitor and measure campaign performance (analytics);
- Participate in the development establishment of corporate standards and guidelines for communications and ensure their respect and the consistency of the image conveyed by the company, both internally and externally;
- Participate in various web or other marketing initiatives, including at the event level.
We would like to meet you if you have the following skills…
- BAC in communication / marketing or any other relevant field;
- 3 years of experience in digital platform management, content writing and / or management and animation of social networks;
- Experience with social media management tools;
- Bilingualism (mandatory) with excellent French and English writing skills;
- Strong skills for teamwork and customer service;
- Good organizational skills and priority management;
- Positivity (for you, the glass is generally half full);
- Mastery of MS-Office suite software;
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications.
We really want to talk to you if, in addition…
- You like to be involved in various projects;
- You have a thousand ideas per second;
- You are rigorous, versatile and autonomous;
- You have a passion for marketing, digital and communication;
- You are dynamic, well organized and motivated.
And even more, if you have the following assets:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Experience in using a CMS like Wordpress;
- Knowledge of the operation of a mass mailing tool such as mailchimp;
- Experience in managing website redesign projects;
- Use of a content management system (wordpress or other);
- Knowledge and experience of W3C guidelines and standards;
- Knowledge and experience of graphic design an important asset (Photoshop, Indesign, illustrator or Adobe Creative Cloud.);
- Excellent knowledge of trends in social networks and on the main platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.).
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this job